The project of converting this beautiful old building from an office block to the very comfortable and stylish “Clydesdale Cottage” to a Bed and Breakfast facility for the town was undertaken and fully funded by the Maitland & District Progress Association Inc. with the assistance of some community groups and private donors. “Clydesdale Cottage” was officially opened on 24 July 2009 by Mayor Ray Agnew.
- 1 Bedroom cottage with an extra fold out sofa bed in the main living area with an inner spring mattress. (maximum 4 guest occupancy)
- All quality linen and towels supplied
- Split system heating and cooling
- Large stylish open plan living area with flat screen plasma and Dvd.
- Fully equipped kitchen with bench top oven and hotplate.
- Provisions left for continental breakfast.
- Automatic washing machine
- Free Wi-fi
- Parking at rear of cottage.
For booking enquiries please contact Country Getaways on (08) 8832 2623 or email@example.com